2 bedroom terraced house for saleSmall Lode, Upwell, Wisbech
Sold STC £125,000
- Character cottage in village location
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge/diner and kitchen/breakfast room
- Oil central heating and log burner
- Attractive village location
FULL OF CHARACTER! A character cottage with 2 bedrooms, a lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, good sized garden, oil central heating and log burner, uPVC double glazed windows and doors. Situated in a pleasant village location this property must be viewed quickly to avoid missing out!
FULL OF CHARACTER! This superb character cottage is situated in the popular village of Upwell and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. There is a lovely lounge with a feature fireplace containing a log burner, a dining area with staircase to the first floor, a kitchen/breakfast room with fitted units, space for a range cooker and fridge freezer and a door opening on to the rear garden. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a second bedroom and family bathroom. Outside there is a lovely cottage style garden with decked seating area, lawn and enclosed dog run.
Lounge 11' 5" max x 11' 1" ( 3.48m max x 3.38m )
Dining Area 11' 3" x 6' 10" max ( 3.43m x 2.08m max )
Kitchen Area 9' x 6' 11" max ( 2.74m x 2.11m max )
Breakfast Area/utility 9' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 1 9' 7" excluding wardrobes x 11' 1" max ( 2.92m excluding wardrobes x 3.38m max )
Bedroom 2 9' x 6' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.11m )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 5' ( 2.21m x 1.52m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed out of town and continue to the village of Outwell. At the mini roundabout turn right into Isle Road and continue along. Turn left over the first bridge and then immediately right into Lowside. At the "T" junction turn left into Small Lode where the property will be found on the right hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42902328.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.