3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHowdenclough Road, Morley, Leeds
- Three bedroom end terrace accommodation
- Modern and neutral decor throughout
- Fantastic kitchen/diner
- Well proportioned rooms
- Internal viewing recommended
This charming three bedroom end terrace accommodation has well proportioned rooms and a modern and neutral decor throughout. Ideal for a first time buyer or growing family.
This charming three bedroom end terrace accommodation has well proportioned rooms and a modern and neutral decor throughout. Ideal for a first time buyer or growing family. The accommodation briefly comprises of: kitchen/diner, spacious lounge, cellar, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Ample parking and rear yard with fabulous views.
Kitchen/diner 15' 2" x 13' 3" ( 4.62m x 4.04m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units and complementary work surfaces over including stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, log burner, electric fan assisted oven with gas hob and cooker hood extractor, double glazed windows to the front and side and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 8" x 15' 3" ( 5.08m x 4.65m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side, gas central heating radiator
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.62m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the side and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 9' 5" ( 4.60m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 7' ( 3.58m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
A modern fitted three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with taps and shower over, wash hand basin, low level flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls and double glazed window to the front.
Offering a yard area to the front and fabulous views overlooking the fields to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42902343.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.