1 bedroom apartment for saleFindley Drive, Wirral
- Private rear garden
- Separate lounge and kitchen
- One bedroom
- Available for immediate viewings
WITH ITS OWN PRIVATE REAR GARDEN THIS ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED IN MORETON IS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWINGS.
SITUATED IN MORETON THIS ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH ITS OWN PRIVATE GARDEN IS READY FOR ITS NEXT OWNER. Comprising of a lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. The property also has a shared driveway with the apartment above. VIEWINGS ADVISED.
Upvc front door leading into hallway with a tiled floor and access to all rooms.
Lounge 11' 9" To the longest point x 11' 9" To the widest point ( 3.58m To the longest point x 3.58m To the widest point )
Irregular shaped room. Upvc window to the front of the property, dado rail, wood effect flooring and coved ceiling. Door to storage cupboard and door leading into hall.
Bedroom 9' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.59m )
Upvc door leading into garden, radiator and door to hallway.
Panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and low level w/c. Part tiled walls and a heated towel rail.
With a selection of wall and base units with work surfaces, single sink and plumbing for washing machine. Electric supply for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and tiled walls, central heating boiler.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42903111.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.