3 bedroom detached house for saleOverton Way, Reepham, NORWICH
Sold STC £250,000
- Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En Suite on Master
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- £250,000 - £255,000 Guide Price
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
This modern and spacious detached family home is located on the edge of the sought after market town of Reepham. Features include three double bedrooms, two reception rooms, a large kitchen / breakfast room, south facing rear garden and garage. £250,000 - £255,000 Guide Price.
Offered with no onward chain! This modern and spacious detached family home is located on the edge of the sought after market town of Reepham. The property benefits from three double bedrooms with en suite to master and the option of a fourth bedroom downstairs which is currently used as a study. There is also a large double aspect lounge, a spacious, well equipped kitchen / breakfast room, garage, off road parking and even an enclosed south facing rear garden! Viewing highly recommended! EPC Rating C74.
Tiled Roof, timber frame and brick base.
Double glazed UPVC door to front, stairs to first floor landing, radiator and wood effect vinyl flooring.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, radiator and wood effect vinyl flooring.
Dining Room / Study 8' 10" x 10' 6" max into bay ( 2.69m x 3.20m max into bay )
Double glazed UPVC bay window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Lounge 10' 7" x 18' 2" ( 3.23m x 5.54m )
Double aspect room with double glazed UPVC window to front and double glazed UPVC french doors to rear garden, telephone point, TV point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room Irregular Shaped Room 15' 5" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.70m max x 3.86m max )
Double aspect room with double glazed UPVC windows to side and rear and double glazed UPVC french doors to rear garden.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worksurfaces with stainless steel one and a half bowl sink / drainer, tiled splashbacks, integrated double electric oven, ceramic hob with stainless steel hood over, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, integrated fridge / freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, under stairs cupboard, recessed spotlights, radiator and tiled floor.
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, loft access, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and fitted carpet.
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 17' 5" max x 10' 3" max ( 5.31m max x 3.12m max )
Two double glazed UPVC windows to front, built in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, telephone point, TV point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed UPVC obscured window to side, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, part tiled walls, shaver point and wall mounted light, extractor fan, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 12' 2" max into bay ( 2.69m x 3.71m max into bay )
Double glazed UPVC bay window to front, built in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, telephone point, TV point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 8' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.64m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, built in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, TV point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed UPVC obscured window to rear, WC, wash hand basin, bath with chrome mixer taps and shower over, part tiled walls, shaver point with wall mounted light, extractor fan, radiator and vinyl flooring.
To the front of the property there are two lawned areas divided by a pathway leading to the front door, borders with shrubs and a gated access to the side of the property which leads to the rear garden.
Patio and lawned areas, oil tank and shed screened with trellis and borders with a range of mature bushes and shrubs, fully enclosed with a fenced boundary.
Driveway to front of garage.
Garage 9' 5" x 18' 9" max ( 2.87m x 5.71m max )
Up and over door to driveway, single glazed door to rear garden, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42903678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM101724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.