3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Basegreen Drive, SHEFFIELD
like this property?Call 0114 455 2001
Distances are straight line measurements
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- Entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen
- Side entrance porch, downstairs W.C
- Front & rear gardens
- Pebbled driveway, which provides off road parking
Ideal FIRST TIME BUY or FAMILY PURCHASE is this well presented THREE BEDROOM semi detached property with driveway. Situated in this popular residential area of BASEGREEN, which is regarded for access to local amenities, shops, schools and transport links, including bus, tram and ring road networks.
An excellent opportunity has arisen, ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS or FAMILY PURCHASERS alike, to acquire this very well presented THREE BEDROOM, semi detached property. Situated in this popular residential area of BASEGREEN, which is regarded for access to local amenities, shops, schools and transport links, including bus, tram and ring road networks. Only from an internal inspection can the standard of accommodation be fully appreciated, which in brief comprises the following; entrance hallway, lounge, with feature fire place, dining kitchen, with modern style range of fitted units, side entrance porch, downstairs W.C. three first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Outside are well maintained front and rear gardens, whilst to the rear is a further pebbled driveway, which provides off road parking. Contact William H Brown to arrange a viewing today!
A front facing wood entrance door, with glazed inserts, gives access to the;
Having a front facing double glazed window, pale wood effect flooring, a radiator, telephone point, dado rail, a useful meter storage cupboard and a flight of stairs rise to the first floor accommodation. Access is also provided to the lounge and dining kitchen.
Lounge 13' 3" into the chimney breast x 13' ( 4.04m into the chimney breast x 3.96m )
The focal point of the room is the electric feature fire place, with marble back, hearth and white surround. There is a front facing window, pale wood effect flooring, TV point, picture rail and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Kitchen L-Shaped Room 12' 10" x 10' 5" + 6' 10" x 4' 1" (3.91m x 3.18m + 2.08m x 1.24m )
Fitted with a range of modern style units, under pelmet lights and tiled splash backs lead down, to a complimentary roll edge work surface, incorporated in which is a stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer, set beneath a rear facing PVC double glazed window, which over looks the garden. Having dark tiled effect flooring, a radiator, TV point, space and plumbing for free standing appliances, such as a cooker, with chimney effect extractor fan above, washing machine and fridge freezer. A side facing wood entrance door gives access to the;
Side Entrance Porch
Having a side facing PVC double glazed entrance door, with glazed inserts, which opens to the garden, pale wood effect flooring, access is provided to a useful store cupboard and a further panel door opens to the;
Fitted with a low flush W.C. There is a side facing double glazed, opaque, window and pale wood effect flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having a side facing double glazed window, pale wood effect flooring, loft hatch to the ceiling and access is provided to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 13' including the wardrobes ( 4.09m x 3.96m including the wardrobes )
Having a front facing double glazed window, with a radiator beneath, pale wood effect flooring, TV point and a ceiling fan light.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.18m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, which over looks the garden, a radiator beneath, pale wood effect flooring, TV point and a ceiling fan light.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.11m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, with a radiator beneath and pale wood effect flooring.
Bathroom 6' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.11m x 1.68m )
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising a panel bath, with shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush W.C. There is a rear facing double glazed opaque window, a radiator, dark tiled effect flooring and tiled walls.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a well maintained, enclosed lawn garden, with fencing to all sides and a courtesy light.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawn garden, side raised decked patio area, shed store, flower beds, cold water supply and security lights. A gate provides access to a pebbled driveway, which provides off road parking.
Please see location map below
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements