3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUplands Road, Dudley
Sold STC £90,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Practical Fitted Kitchen
- Mature Tiered Garden
- Family Bathroom
- Deceptively Spacious
- In Need Of Some Modernisation
- An Ideal Family Home
A deceptively spacious three bedroom family home. In need of some modernisation but also benefiting from two reception rooms, a practical fitted kitchen, a family bathroom and a large three tiered rear garden. This property would make an ideal family home. Call 01384 238779 to book your viewing
**Now Included In Our Summer Sale**
A deceptively spacious three bedroom family home. In need of some modernisation but also benefiting from two reception rooms, a practical fitted kitchen, a family bathroom and a large three tiered rear garden. This property would make an ideal family home please call 01384 238779 to book your viewing
Front Of The Property
Tiered front garden with lawn and steps leading up to the :-
Front door leading to entrance hall with laminate flooring, central heating radiator, side facing double glazed window and carpeted stairs leading to the first floor with under stairs storage
Reception Room One 12' 8" x 12' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.91m )
Spacious lounge to the front of the property with front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and featured fireplace
Reception Room Two 9' 4" x 9' 11" ( 2.84m x 3.02m )
Sitting room to the rear of the property with brick built feature fire place, Rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" max x 8' 10" ( 2.84m max x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with matching base units incorporating sink and drainer, freestanding electric oven and hob, central heating boiler, rear facing double glazed window and additional pantry
Outhouse accessed via the kitchen with base units and cupboards, plumbing for utilities and door leading to the rear of the property
First floor landing accessed via the entrance hall with side facing double glazed window and loft access
Bedroom One 10' 3" min x 11' 3" ( 3.12m min x 3.43m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobe and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 10' 11" ( 2.84m x 3.33m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 8' 8" ( 2.41m x 2.64m )
Bedroom with front facing double glazed window
Partially tiled bathroom with wood flooring, bath and overhead shower, wash basin, w.c, central heating radiator and double glazed window
Rear Of The Property
Spacious three tiered rear garden with patio leading to lawn area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42923691.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.