3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLlewelyn Crescent, Askern, DONCASTER
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Spacious lounge
- Ideal starter home
- Close to local amenities
Look at this spacious family home situated on a generous corner plot. Offering a low maintenance rear garden and off road parking. Partial furnishings included. Ideal for a first time buyer.
Located in Askern close to local amenities is this well presented, spacious three bedroom semi-detached property. The property sits on a corner plot and comprises of a modern kitchen/diner, lounge, downstairs bathroom, off road parking and a low maintetance rear garden.
Has a side and front facing double glazed windows. Access to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 2" x 18' 9" into breast recess ( 3.71m x 5.71m into breast recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and gas fire with feature surround. There are double doors giving access to the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 1" x 13' 2" ( 3.38m x 4.01m )
Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. There is an island, extractor fan, partial wall tiling and tiled flooring. Access to the side, hall, bathroom and patio doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window. Access to the bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 15' 8" ( 3.68m x 4.78m )
Has two front facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 2" exc recess ( 3.45m x 2.49m exc recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.82m )
Has rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Has a side facing double glazed window, extractor fan and central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with mature shrubs. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a decking area and mature shrubs. There is an outbuilding which is currently used for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42923727.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.