Studio flat for saleFarnley Road, South Norwood, SE25 6NX
- Top Floor Conversion Studio Apartment
- Situated in a side road next to Sullivans Yard
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators and Double Glazing
- Vacant - No Onward Chain - We Hold Keys
- Vendor informs us the lease will be extended (waiting sight of written confirmation)
- New Kitchen with oven & hob and new bathroom (Summer 2016)
- Entry Phone Security System
- Double aspect living/studio room
- Redecorated (Summer 2016)
- Both Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station and Thornton Heath BR Stations are local
A TOP FLOOR CONVERSION STUDIO APARTMENT. Brief benefits include GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH RADIATORS AND DOUBLE GLAZING. The property is vacant and we hold keys and simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated. NEW KITCHEN, NEW BATHROOM AND NEW DECOR (all Summer 2016) along with an entry phone system. Vendor says lease will be extended, we are however awaiting sight of written confirmation. In terms of transport, local shops and both Norwood Junction BR/Overground and Thornton Heath BR stations are local.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
Please note that these are draft details and we are awaiting approval by the vendor.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.