3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthern Avenue, Brigg
Withdrawn from Market
- Traditional three bedroomed semi detached family home
- Lounge, diner, garden room and stylish kitchen
- Bathroom serves three bedrooms
- Driveway parking, garage and gardens
- Popular residential area
- EPC RATING : D
An excellent traditional three bedroomed semi detached family home with off road parking and garage in a popular residential area. Internal inspection reveals a side hallway leading to a forward facing lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining room with archway to recently completed garden room with vaulted ceiling. The ground floor is completed by a stylish kitchen with built in oven and hob and a separate cloakroom. To the first floor the bedrooms are served by a stylish family bathroom. There are gardens to the front and rear together with driveway parking and a single garage. An excellent, traditional family home for which early viewing is highly recommended. Note: The vendor will consider a part exchange.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42924132.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4168749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.