3 bedroom detached house for saleBede Road, Baston, Peterborough
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Three bedroom detached house
- 16ft Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- Large rear garden
- Attached single garage
- Overlooking the green, village location
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
* 16ft Lounge
* Separate Dining Room
* Large rear garden
* Attached single garage
* Overlooking the green
* Village location
Pvcu double glazed door with matching side glazed panel to front to:
Radiator, tiled flooring, ceiling with recessed spotlights, hardwood glazed door with matching side glazed panel to hallway.
Coving to textured ceiling, radiator, stairs with understairs storage alcove, door to:
Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low level wc, tiled surround, radiator, PVCu double glazed window to rear.
5.16m x 3.02m (16'11" x 9'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, two radiators, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed patio doors to garden.
Separate Dining Room
3.30m x 2.26m (10'10" x 7'5"). Coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.38m x 2.24m (11'1" x 7'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, pvcu double glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing
Built-in storage cupboard built-in airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank with slatted shelving, door to:
3.43m x 3.15m (11'3" x 10'4"). Built-in wardrobe, tv point, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.77m x 2.51m (9'1" x 8'3" excluding door recess). Fitted triple wardrobe with full-length mirrored sliding door, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.34m x 2.18m (7'8" x 7'2"). Telephone point, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with power shower over with glass screen and mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level wc, full height tiling to all walls, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, coving to textured ceiling with recessed spotlights, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Front laid to lawn, overlooking the green, block paved driveway leading to attached single garage, power and light connected. Wooden side gated access. Rear garden, enclosed by timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn, patio area, timber garden shed, outside cold water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42924813.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.