2 bedroom terraced house for saleWakefield Road, Drighlington, Bradford
- Two bedroom back to back accommodation
- Off street parking
- Gas central heating where specified
- Ideal for first time buyer or property investor alike
- Internal inspection highly recommended
This charming two bedroom back to back accommodation situated in the ever popular Drighlington village offers an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer or property investor alike
This charming two bedroom back to back accommodation situated in the ever popular Drighlington village offers an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer or property investor alike. Briefly comprising of spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, cellar, with the first floor landing offering access to two good sized bedrooms and house bathroom. Hurry now to book a viewing with William H Brown today.
Lounge 16' 2" x 14' 8" ( 4.93m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator, electric fireplace with marble surround and wooden hearth, coving the ceiling and neutral decor.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 6' ( 3.81m x 1.83m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over with sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood, double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator, part tiled walls and access to cellar.
Having lighting and power and storage facilities.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.62m x 2.77m )
Double glazed widow to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 5' 5" ( 3.53m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to the side and gas central heating radiator,
A four piece fitted suite with separate shower cubicle, bath with taps, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with matching pedestal, gas central heating radiator and part tiled walls.
Off street parking to the side of the property, with a private drive and on street parking is also available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42924831.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.