3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodcroft Avenue, Hull
Sold STC £90,000
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £95,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sun Room
- Generous Accommodation
Ideal for the growing family or those looking for there next family home, this three bed home has spacious accommodation, front and rear gates and a garage to the rear. View to appreciate its potential.
Offering generous accommodation this three bedroom family is well presented and maintained, it must be viewed to appreciate its true potential and all it has to offer. The accommodation provides an open plan lounge leading to a dining area, kitchen and sun room to the ground floor. The first floor provides three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear is a garden and garage. Viewing is essential.
Great home, great location, realistic price, view now!
Double glazed door and window to the front aspect, radiator, stairs to the first floor and door to:-
Lounge 13' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.28m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fire place with real flame gas effect fire, display shelving, radiator and arch way through to:-
Dining Area 9' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.90m )
Radiator and double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.77m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, sink unit with mixer tap, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to:-
Sunroom 9' 10" x 5' 11" ( 3.00m x 1.80m )
Double glazed sliding patio door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft and door to:-
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and ceiling fan.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 9" plus wardrobes ( 3.48m x 2.67m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
The front of the property is low maintenance with a shared path and gravel area.
The rear of the property comprises of gravel with flower borders, wall and gate for rear access.
Garage 19' 8" x 16' ( 5.99m x 4.88m )
Double garage with two up and over doors, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42924855.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.