3 bedroom terraced house for saleSouthcoates Lane, Hull
Sold STC £89,950
- 3 Bedrooms
- Extended to Rear
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Dining Room
- Gardens & Garage
Situated in a popular residential location close to all local amenities and East Park/Woodford Leisure Centre
A traditional style three bedroom mid terraced family house with gas fired central heating system, double glazing-where specified and security alarm system.
Situated in this popular residential location close to Holderness Road, East Park/Woodford Leisure centre, shops, schools and good road links.
Comprising; Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fitted breakfast kitchen incorporating built in appliances. First Floor; Three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside; Gardens front and rear with garage.
Canopy Style Covered Porch
With double glazed door, double glazed screens to either side, radiator, laminated flooring and cupboard under the stairs housing meters.
Lounge 12' 2" plus bay x 9' 10" extending to 11' ( 3.71m plus bay x 3.00m extending to 3.35m )
With double glazed bay window, built in gas fire with feature fire surround, radiator, cornice and door.
Dining Room 9' 9" plus recess x 9' 4" extending to 11' ( 2.97m plus recess x 2.84m extending to 3.35m )
With double glazed bay window, built in gas fire with feature fire surround, radiator and door.
Fitted Breakfast Kitchen 18' 8" x 5' 8" extending to 6' 6" ( 5.69m x 1.73m extending to 1.98m )
With splash back tiling, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, built in washing machine and dishwasher, gas hob, stainless steel gas oven, extractor cooker hood, two double glazed windows and double glazed exit door.
With hatch to loft space.
Bedroom 1 11' plus bay x 9' 9" extending to 11' 1" ( 3.35m plus bay x 2.97m extending to 3.38m )
With double glazed bay window, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 11' max x 9' 4" narrowing to 8' 1" ( 3.35m max x 2.84m narrowing to 2.46m )
With double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, radiator and door.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 7' 4" ( 2.39m x 2.24m )
With double glazed window, radiator, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit and door.
With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising;- Panelled bath with plumbed shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, vinyl floor covering, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
To the front of the property is a shrub and flower garden with brick built wall/timber fence forming boundary incorporating wrought iron gate. To the rear is a lawned garden with a single brick built garage having pitch tiled roof, hinged double access doors, three casement windows and personnel door, brick built wall/timber fence forming boundary iron gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42924924.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.