3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 115 The Basil, Affinity, Burns Road, Royston, Herts
- 1028 sqft three bedroom two bathroom family home
- Help to Buy available (subject to t's and c's)
- Contemporary and individually designed home
- Fully fitted kitchen with granite work tops and integrated appliances
- Modern white bathroom suite and ensuite with stylish floor tiles
- Ash staircase and balustrades
- Beech veneer internal doors with chrome fittings
- Turfed rear garden with concrete patio and cycle shed
- Private allocated parking for two cars
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
Full descriptionTHREE BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM FAMILY HOME WITH HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE (subject to t's and c's).
A stylish and varied selection of contemporary 3 and 4 bedroom family homes situated in the popular commuter Town of Royston.
Bordering on the northern fringes of this bustling market Town which provides superb road and rail links to London and Cambridge.
Only one mile from Royston train station, providing an excellent service to London Kings Cross in only 38 minutes. Luton Airport is 26 miles drive and Stansted Airport is 29 miles away.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view please call 01992 663890
Property ref: 121_2309_3989564
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42925524.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3989564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.