4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 85 The Cinnamon, Affinity, Burns Road, Royston, Herts
- 1645 sqft four bedroom three bathroom semi detached town house
- Help to Buy Available (subject to ts and cs)
- Contemporary and individually designed home
- Fully fitted kitchen with granite work tops and integrated appliances
- Modern white bathroom suite and ensuite with stylish floor tiles
- Ash staircase and balustrades
- Beech veneer internal doors with chrome fittings
- Turfed rear garden with concrete patio and cycle shed
- Private allocated parking for two cars
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
Help to Buy available subject to terms and conditions
4 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home with contribution towards stamp duty (subject to t's and c's)
1,645 sq. ft. of fantastic family accommodation, offering 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, study, fully fitted kitchen with granite work tops and integrated appliances, separate dining/family room with doors to rear garden, large living room and 2 allocated parking spaces. Only a mile from Royston train station, providing an excellent service to London Kings Cross in only 38 minutes. Luton Airport is 26 miles drive and Stansted Airport is 29 miles away.
A stylish and varied selection of contemporary 3 and 4 bedroom family homes situated in the popular commuter Town of Royston.
Bordering on the northern fringes of this bustling market Town which provides superb road and rail links to London and Cambridge.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view please call 01992 663890
Property ref: 121_2309_4113046
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4113046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.