3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHighfield Road, Ramsgate, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Off street parking
- Close to all the major bus routes
- Low maintenance rear garden
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (56)
They say location is everything and that could not be a truer word said about this larger than average bungalow. Situated in this quiet area on the Ramsgate/ Broadstairs border. Highfield is positioned just off the Margate Road which is the main bus route in and out of Ramsgate and the busy shopping centre known as Westwood Cross. Here you will find a great selection of shops and restaurants as well as all of the major supermarkets. This extended property is nicely arranged. There is also a fitted bathroom. Outside there is a paved rear garden, ideal for those looking for low maintenance gardening and yet getting the benefit of the sunny aspect and to the front is off street parking for three or four cars to the side. Offered with no onward chain we highly recommend a viewing as bungalows in this location don't stay on the market for long.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
The position was perfect for us when we brought this since it's been in the family for many years. It's so convenient to just jump on the bus which stops at the top of the road and easy to get to most main towns. In summer the gardens are lovely and it's a very quiet area.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 2: 9'1 x 9'0 (2.77m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 9'3 (3.58m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 8'9 (2.67m x 2.67m)
- Lounge: 18'2 x 9'5 (5.54m x 2.87m)
- Kitchen/ Diner: 18'5 x 8'9 (5.62m x 2.67m)
- Garden to Front & Rear
- Off Street Parking to Front
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42926091.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11430746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Ramsgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.