3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenwich Avenue, Nottingham
Sold STC £135,000
- No Upward Chain
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Modernisation Required
- Off Road Parking
William H Brown are please to offer for sale this three bedroom traditional semi detached property situated within a cul de sac on Greenwich Avenue. This property is being sold with no upward chain so the property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
William H Brown are please to offer for sale this three bedroom traditional semi detached property situated within a cul de sac on Greenwich Avenue. Internally the property does require some modernisation but would make a fantastic home! The property comprises of having, entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is gated off road parking and a spacious enclosed rear garden. This property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Entrance Hall Way
Wooden entrance door, double glazed window to the side and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 5" into reces x 12' 3" ( 3.48m into reces x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed window to the side and a gas fire set within a tiled fire place.
Dining Room 11' 5" into recess x 11' 5" ( 3.48m into recess x 3.48m )
Double glazed door and two side panels to the rear, wall mounted gas fire with a tiled heath and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.11m x 2.31m )
Fitted wall and base units with a work surface over, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, cooker point, tiled wall coverings, double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door to the rear and understairs storage with a double glazed window and shelving.
Double glazed window to the side and doors to the rooms.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" into recess x 12' 3" ( 3.51m into recess x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the front and a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" into recess x 11' 5" ( 3.48m into recess x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 3 6' 5" x 6' 10" ( 1.96m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front and access to the loft.
Low flush WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath, double glazed window to the rear and an airing cupboard.
To the front of the property there is a walled frontage with wrought iron gates providing access to the driveway which provides off road parking, lawned garden, wooden double gates providing further parking to the side and rear and leads to the rear garden.
To the rear there is a paved patio area, laid to lawn, enclosed by fencing, railings a hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42926199.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.