3 bedroom terraced house for saleLow Melbourne Street, Bishop Auckland, Co Durham, DL14
- Situated on a pedestrianised street
- Popular Cockton Hill area
- Two/three bedroom mid terraced house
- No onward chain
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
With a modern fitted kitchen and shower room/wc, this mid terraced home will make a comfortable home for a variety of purchasers. Well kept and immaculately presented throughout, the property comprises: entrance lobby, lounge with feature fire surround, dining kitchen, rear lobby and shower room/wc to the ground floor whilst upstairs is a large master bedroom, further double bedroom with door to occasional bedroom 3/study. There is an enclosed yard to the rear. Situated on a pedestrianised street in the popular Cockton Hill area, this deceptively spacious mid terraced house is offered for sale with no onward chain. Benefiting from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing, this property will appeal to a variety of buyers, hence an appointment to view is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42927150.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO160214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.