2 bedroom apartment for saleNorth Street, Taunton
Offers in Excess of £120,000
- Currently tenanted with approximately 6% rental yield
- Spacious converted apartment
- Convenient town centre location
- Large lounge & kitchen/diner
- Modern bathroom
- No onward chain
- Grade II listed building
Centrally located for town centre amenities, this sizeable first floor converted apartment provides light and airy accommodation comprising of two double bedrooms, large lounge, separate kitchen diner and modern bathroom. Viewing essential to appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer.
Currently tenanted with approximately 6% rental yield.
The property is accessed by the door opening from North Street into the communal entrance hallway. Stairs rise to all apartments and on the first floor a lobby leads to the self-contained entrance to the flat. A door opens in to;
The hallway is spacious, neutrally decorated and features smoke alarm, low energy ceiling spotlights, coved cornicing, space and hanging for coats and shoes and a range of fitted shelving, power points and telephone entry handset. The airing cupboard houses the combination boiler and has further fitted shelving and hanging space. Doors lead off to all accommodation including;
Bathroom 5' 11" x 7' 6" ( 1.80m x 2.29m )
Well-proportioned, this modern bathroom features ceiling spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail, laminate flooring and a suite in white to include flush WC, pedestal wash basin and bath with tiled splash backs, glass shower screen and mixer tap with shower attachment over.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.56m )
A generous double bedroom neutrally decorated and featuring two wooden sash windows with fitted curtains to the front aspect, radiator, part coving, TV aerial point and shelving.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 7' ( 3.63m x 2.13m )
A good sized second bedroom which can accommodate a double bed if required, neutrally decorated and featuring front facing sash window with deep wooden sill, radiator and space for additional furniture.
Kitchen / Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 13' 2" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.01m max x 3.25m max )
A light and airy kitchen/diner with side facing sash windows, radiator, extractor fan, low energy ceiling spotlights, laminate flooring and ample space available for a good sized dining table and chairs. The kitchen comprises of a modern range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs over, counter top lighting, one and half bowl stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap and integrated appliances to include a four ring gas hob with cooker hood over and electric fan oven below. Further space and plumbing is available for a tall fridge freezer and washing machine.
Living Room 12' 3" max x 15' 4" ( 3.73m max x 4.67m )
A neutrally decorated, light, airy and spacious reception room which enjoys a dual aspect with front and rear facing wooden sash windows with fitted curtains, wall lights, part coving, radiator, TV aerial, telephone and power points and a range of fitted display units and shelving.
We have been informed by our vendor that there is a 125 year lease from 1st December 2007. Based on the management company's invoice for year ending 30th November 2016 the annual ground rent and service charge total £739.00.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42927741.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.