3 bedroom terraced house for saleClifford Street, Cudworth, Barnsley
Sold STC £75,000
- 3 bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- Well decorated and appointed
- Early viewing essential
An early viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate this deceptively spacious, well decorated and appointed, three bedroomed, mid terraced property situated in a cul de sac position. The property gives access to local amenities and commuter links including the Dearne Valley Parkway.
An early viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate this deceptively spacious, well decorated and appointed, three bedroomed, mid terraced property situated in a cul de sac position. The property gives access to local amenities and commuter links including the Dearne Valley Parkway. In brief the accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom and outside there is a rear patio garden.
Lounge 12' 5" max, into recess x 12' 2" ( 3.78m max, into recess x 3.71m )
With coving to the ceiling, a feature fire place with marble hearth and back which houses an electric fire, there is a radiator, front facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.26m )
With an extensive range of fitted wall and base units finished in white, extractor hood, electric hob, electric oven, one and a half bowl sink, plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar, radiator, space for fridge freezer, tiling to the floor, tiled splash back, two rear facing double glazed windows and a rear facing double glazed entrance door.
Dining Room 12' 10" max, to understairs x 9' 11" max ( 3.91m max, to understairs x 3.02m max )
There is coving to the ceiling, staircase with inset lighting which rises to the first floor landing, laminate flooring, a built-in desk with drawers and shelving and there is a radiator.
Comprising of a vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower set over, low flush WC, laminate flooring, tiling to the walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail and a rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
There is laminate flooring, a storage area and access to the loft room via a loft ladder.
Bedroom One 13' 2" max x 12' 1" ( 4.01m max x 3.68m )
With coving to the ceiling, a range of fitted wardrobes finished in beech effect, over bed storage, drawer units, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.18m )
With coving, laminate flooring, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window offering views.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" into recess, inc wd fronts x 9' ( 2.72m into recess, inc wd fronts x 2.74m )
There is coving to the ceiling, radiator, built in wardrobes, central heating boiler and a rear facing double glazed window offering views.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed, patio style garden and an outside light.
Proceed out of Cudworth along Barnsley Road, turn left on to King Street and Clifford Street is at the top.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42931854.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.