4 bedroom bungalow for saleGrange Close, Ludham, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £310,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £310,000 - £320,000
- Detached House
- Two Conservatories
- Four Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Garden
This spacious detached four bedroom house offers two conservatories, a kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, front and rear gardens and ample off road parking. The property is situated in a cul-de-sac and is only a short distance to the local amenities.
Set in the popular broadal village of Ludham is this spacious detached four bedroom house offering two conservatories, a kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, front and rear gardens and ample off road parking. The property is situated in a cul-de-sac and is only a short distance to the local amenities.
With double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, stairs to the landing and a stainglass window.
With a hand wash basin, WC, fully tiled, tiled floors and a double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 19' 7" x 11' 4" ( 5.97m x 3.45m )
With patio doors to the front, open fire place, exposed brickwork, radiator and a sliding door to the back.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.15m )
With a sliding door to the conservatory, carpet, radiator and a serving hatch.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 14' ( 2.97m x 4.27m )
With a fitted kitchen, wall and base units with work surfaces, a 1/1/2 bowl asterite sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood,part tiling, radiator, breakfast seating area , double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect and a door to the driveway.
With wall units and plumbing point for a washing machine.
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, two cupboards, access to a boarded and insulated loft.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" Max x 14' 5" Max ( 4.24m Max x 4.39m Max )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, sloping ceilings and a sink with cupboards.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 2.97m Max x 3.86m Max )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. built in wardrobes, radiator, sloping ceilings and a carpet,
Bedroom 3 11' 3" Max x 11' 3" ( 3.43m Max x 3.43m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, sloping ceilings and carpet.
Bedroom 4 7' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.92m )
With a double glazed window to t he front aspect, radiator and sloping ceiling,
With a four piece suite comprising of a corner bath, shower, hand wash basin and a WC. Full tiling, radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Front Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
With a double glazed window to the front and rear aspect, radiator and tiled flooring.
Rear Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
With a double glazed window to the rear and side aspect, radiator and views to the garden.
With a double garage, mainly laid to lawn with established plants and shrubs.
An enclosed mainly laid to lawn garden with plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42933357.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.