3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIvydene Close, Redhill
Sold STC £375,000
- Set in a Cul-de-sac Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Parking For Two Cars
- Close to East Surrey Hospital
- Well Maintained Garden
SET IN A CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION is this THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME. The property is located CLOSE TO GOOD SCHOOLS, kitchen and dining room with direct access to the garden, a WELL MAINTAINED GARDEN and PARKING FOR TWO CARS.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac location close to East Surrey Hospital is this three bedroom family home which has been lovingly cared for by the current owners.
For a family looking to start out you have a choice of many good schools close by. Transport links whether you need to get around locally or into Central London you have an array of buses and the choice of Earlswood or Salfords train stations for the City.
Redhill town centre with its new generation plans is just a short distance away as is Reigate town centre for its shops, supermarkets and restaurants.
Gatwick can be found around 10 minutes away with access to the M25.
The ground floor comprises entrance porch, lounge area leading to the dining room and kitchen which leads to the rear garden as does the dining room.
Further benefits upstairs include three bedrooms one of which has built in wardrobes, family bathroom and loft access.
To the front of the property you have parking for two cars, laid lawn area and entrance to the garage which runs through to the garden.
The rear garden is very private and secluded with patio area leading to laid lawn with mature shrub borders.
A family home ready to be moved into.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42934716.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.