2 bedroom maisonette for saleGreat George Street, Weymouth
Sold STC £105,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Loft Storage
- Well Presented Throughout
- Close to Weymouth Seafront & Town centre
TOWN CENTRE: The two double bedroom top floor maisonette is well presented through out and offers large light rooms with a beautiful bay window to the lounge. situated just off Weymouth seafront the property does have glimpses of the sea from the lounge and main bedroom.
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this well presented two bedroom maisonette which comprises of a lounge/diner, kitchen, family bathroom, two double bedrooms, private loft storage, situated in Weymouth town centre the property is a stones throw away from the beach and seafront which you can see from the property. The vendor is suited and this property really must be viewed to be fully appreciated so please call now to arrange your viewing.
Door to the front with stairs up to the property.
Door to the side with space for coat hanging and shoe, storage cupboard over the stairs, double glazed window to the rear, doors to each room, carpet flooring.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 6' 6" ( 3.28m x 1.98m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, 1 and a half bowl stainless steel sink, work tops, part tiling, electric cooked with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, door to the lounge/Diner.
Lounge/diner 14' 8" max x 14' 6" ( 4.47m max x 4.42m )
Single glazed sash bay window to the front with a glimps of Weymouth seafront and storage built in below, Storage heater, TV and Telephone point, carpet flooring with high coved ceiling,
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 7' 11" max ( 3.20m x 2.41m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, carpet flooring, high coved ceiling, storage heater, loft access via loft ladder into storage above with light and fully insulated.
Double glazed velux with in the roof, wash hand basin, WC, bath with shower above, part tiling, extractor fan.
Master Bedroom ( Top Floor ) 14' 7" x 13' 4" max ( 4.45m x 4.06m max )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, storage heaters, TV point, carpet flooring, view to Weymouth seafront.
Residential permit parking.
Storage space for bikes etc.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42934728.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.