Residential Development for saleSt Paul's Mission Church, Aqueduct Road, Aqueduct, Telford, TF3 1BX
Sold STC £75,000
- Redevelopment / Conversion Opportunity
- Net Internal area of about 68 sqm (732 sq.ft.)
- Site area of .071 acres approx
- Present use as a Scout Meeting Centre
- Redevelopment/conversion potential subject to all necessary Planning Permission
Aqueduct is a much favoured residential area of south Telford and Telford town centre with its covered shopping centre, retail parks, train and bus stations is about 3 miles away.
The property is situated at the entrance of Aqueduct Road, a popular cul-de-sac of mainly late 19th Century built terraced houses.
Slightly set back from Aqueduct Road, the building is positioned on a relatively level and rectangular shaped plot. The property has a southern side boundary with a few rear gardens to houses on Bostock Crescent. The other side boundary fronts a public footpath and a green area of public space finished to grass and established trees.
The property comprises a lofty single storey Chapel built around 1860. Traditionally constructed the main structure has solid brick elevations and a pitched clay tile roof. Rainwater fittings are of a cast iron type as are the attractive arch shaped multi-paned windows. Internally the ground floor is of solid construction.
Entrance Porch: With quarry tiled floor and solid wood arched door to inner Hallway, off which is:
Female Cloaks W.C.: Having low level flush W.C. and a wash hand basin.
Male Cloaks W.C.: Having low level flush W.C., urinal and wash hand basin.
Main Hall: 4.90m x 6.00m (16’ 0” x 19’ 9”) opening to 7.73m x 4.95m (25’ 4” x 16’ 3”) Having lofted ceiling, solid concrete floor and attractive cast iron framed multi-paned arched windows.
Store Room: 3.00m x 3.70m max (9’ 10” x 12’ 0” max) Positioned to the far end of the Hall and having no natural light.
Rear Hall: With external rear access.
Kitchen: Having sink unit with cupboard below. Arched window and external rear door.
Floor Area: The net internal floor area of the Main Hall is 68m2 (732 sq. ft.)
Mains Electricity, Water and Drainage are available, and / or connected to the property. There is no mains Gas supply at present. It should be noted that we have not tested the services and interested parties should make their own enquiries.
We understand the property has Planning Permission for its existing use, having been last used as a meeting place and store for a local Scout group. The property does lend itself towards redevelopment / conversion subject to the necessary Planning Consent. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries to the local Planning Authority.
We understand the property is held Freehold and that vacant possession will be given upon completion.
Telford and Wrekin Council, Addenbrooke House, Ironmaster Way, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 4NT. Telephone – 01952 380000
According to the Valuation Office Agency, the property is not currently assessed for business rates.
ENERGY PERFOMANCE CERTIFICATE
To be advised.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT, which may be payable.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs in connection with any agreed sale.
Strictly by prior appointment with the Agents Telford Town Centre Office – 01952 201700.
1. While we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact our office and we will try to check the information for you.
The information in these property details is believed to be accurate but Tempertons does not give, nor does any Partner or employee have authority to give, any warranty as to the accuracy of any statement, written, verbal or visual. You should not rely on any information contained herein. If you wish to ask a specific question about this property, please speak to the sales advisor who has inspected the property.
2. Please note that we have not tested the equipment/appliances and services in the property. Interested applicants are advised to commission the appropriate investigations before formulating their offer to purchase. 3. Our room sizes are quoted in metres on a wall to wall basis to the nearest one tenth of a metre. The imperial equivalent (included in brackets and correct to within 3 inches) is only intended as an approximate guide for those not yet conversant with metric measurements. Measurements should not be used for ordering fitments or new carpets etc
HOME BUYERS SURVEYS AND VALUATIONS undertaken by CHARTERED SURVEYORS with considerable experience in preparing a wide range of surveys and valuations to suit all requirements. Details of fees given without obligation. PROPERTY LETTING – TEMPERTONS have considerable experience in the Letting and Management of all types of residential property. Further details given without obligation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-42935022.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempertons, Telford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.