2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCampbell Street, Langley Mill, Nottingham
Sold STC £82,500
- Ideal First Time Buy
- End Terrace House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Well Presented Throughout
- Close to Local Amenities and Transport Links
***Two Bedroom End Terrace House *** Well Presented Throughout *** Two Reception Rooms *** Two Bedrooms*** Delightful Enclosed Rear Garden***
A well presented Two Bedroom end terraced house ideal for a first time buyers . This property is well presented throughout and benefits double glazed windows and gas central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises; Lounge, dining room, spacious kitchen a family bathroom and two bedrooms. The property has a security alarm. Front forecourt and an enclosed delightful rear garden. Campbell Street is ideal for commuting with the local train station, main bus routes and major road links including the M1. Langley Mill also offers a wide range of amenities including shops and schools. Call to view !!
Dining Room 14' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.48m )
Upvc front entrance door, laminate flooring , fire place housing an electric fire , double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed window to side elevation. fitted cupboard housing gas meter, radiator, door to :
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 3" ( 4.45m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, understeers storage cupboard, fitted carpet, fire place housing a gas fire, door leading to landing, radiator, french doors leading to :
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 7" x 8' 11" ( 4.14m x 2.72m )
Comprising a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and inset gas hob and integrated oven, cooker hood oven, splashback tiling , breakfast bar, fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring , radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation, half glazed upvc door to rear garden.
Fitted carpet, loft access, double glazed window to side elevation, door leading to:
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 12' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.73m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, fitted wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 7' 4" from recesss ( 3.45m x 2.24m from recesss )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, fitted carpet.
Three piece suite comprising of paneled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, splash back tiling to walls, tiled flooring, Upvc opaque double glazed window to front elevation the side elevation, heated towel rail.
Enclosed Rear Garden
Paved patio area with flower beds and shrubbery with enclosed fenced borders and an access gate. Outside tap and sensor light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42936090.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD201732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.