2 bedroom terraced house for salePlais Street, Taunton
- Fantastic period home
- Tucked away on no through road
- Significant internal renovation
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- Two receptions, kitchen & conservatory
- Large landscaped garden to rear
- Brand new central heating boiler
FOX & SONS are offering a high quality and spacious property.
SIMPLY STUNNING Victorian terraced home which has undergone comprehensive improvement throughout by the current vendor. The high quality and spacious accommodation in addition to the generous landscaped garden must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
The property is approached from the access lane at the front or rear elevations. At the rear a pathway leads across the terrace giving access to the back door and to the rear garden. To the front elevation a pathway leads through a small, attractive, low-maintenance front garden laid to slate chippings and flower beds. At the front entrance a uPVC obscure double glazed door opens in to the living accommodation.
A well-presented entrance to the property featuring period style cornicing and ceiling rose, a combination of tiled and carpeted flooring, radiator, power points, space and hanging for coats, stairs to the first floor and doors opening to ground floor accommodation including;
Living Room 11' 11" max x 10' 6" ( 3.63m max x 3.20m )
Beautifully presented and featuring front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, exposed wooden floor boards, cornicing and ceiling rose, TV aerial and telephone points and ample space for a range of seating and display furniture. The focal point of the room upon the chimney breast is a stunning period style display fireplace. To either side of the chimney breast is a range of fitted shelving.
Dining Room 11' 11" max x 11' 4" ( 3.63m max x 3.45m )
A spacious and immaculately presented second reception room featuring rear facing sash window, radiator, generous under stair storage cupboard, exposed wooden floor boards, chimney breast with recess and fitted shelving to either side and ample space for a good sized dining table and chairs and further display furniture as required. An archway allows the accommodation to flow naturally through to;
Kitchen 13' 11" x 7' 10" ( 4.24m x 2.39m )
A recently upgraded kitchen to a superb standard, featuring rear facing uPVC double glazed window looking out to the rear garden, slate style flooring, radiator, ceiling spotlights, side facing window and door leading out to the conservatory and a comprehensive range of high quality wall and base units with granite work surfaces and counter top lighting over, tiled splash backs and Belfast sink with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Further space is available for a range style oven with wide cooker hood over.
Conservatory 9' 11" x 6' 4" ( 3.02m x 1.93m )
Providing an excellent additional office or utility space as required, also features slate style flooring, power points, spot lights and uPVC double glazed sliding doors out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Immaculately presented in matching décor to the hallway and featuring period style banisters, cornicing and ceiling rose, power points, large airing cupboard with fitted shelving and access off to all first floor accommodation including;
Bathroom 10' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.41m )
A stunning and recently upgraded bathroom of generous proportions, featuring side facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, ceiling spotlights, extractor, heated towel rail, slate style flooring and a suite in white to include flush WC, pedestal wash basin, bath and separate double width shower cubicle with rain head power shower over. The airing cupboard to one corner has fitted shelving and houses the newly replaced combination boiler.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 5" max ( 3.45m x 2.87m max )
A well-proportioned second double bedroom, immaculately presented and featuring rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, period style cornicing and ceiling rose, chimney breast with recess and fitted shelving to either side with a period style fireplace as the focal point.
Bedroom One 15' 2" max x 10' 6" ( 4.62m max x 3.20m )
A spacious and beautifully presented main bedroom featuring loft access, period style cornicing and ceiling roses, radiator, two front facing uPVC double glazed windows, chimney breast with recess and fitted shelving to either side and an original style fireplace and mantle. TV aerial and telephone points are available here and there is ample space for a large double bed and comprehensive range of accompanying furniture.
At the rear elevation there is an outside tap and an attractive low-maintenance courtyard area with a raised bed laid to slate chippings, currently home to a range of potted plants. A gate opens in to the remainder of the large enclosed rear garden. A generous size for this era of terraced property, the garden features a pathway leading down one side and a large raised deck area providing ample space for entertaining and garden furniture, surrounded by flower beds containing an attractive range of shrubs. The remainder of the garden is laid mostly to lawn, bordered by well-stocked flower beds. To the rear is a hard standing with space for a good sized garden shed. This superb outside space is enclosed to all sides by wood panel fencing making this part of the garden both child and pet friendly.
From Taunton head out along Station Road passing the train station and staying in the right hand lane, follow the road round to the right at the lights and proceed into Priorswood Road. Plais Street will then be found on the right hand side and the property identified by a Fox & Sons For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42936093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.