5 bedroom town house for saleThe Piazza, Eastbourne
Sold STC £670,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE - with the potential to have a ground floor self contained studio.
- SOUGHT AFTER SOUTH HARBOUR DEVELOPMENT
- PRIVATE BERTH AND MOORING
- LARGE ACCOMMODATION MODERNISED BY CURRENT OWNERS
- STUNNING SOUTH FACING HARBOUR VIEWS TOWARDS THE SOUTH DOWNS
- DOUBLE GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- TWO KITCHENS!
- GATED DEVELOPMENT LOCATION
A rare and unique opportunity has arisen to acquire this DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS WATERSIDE home located in the Gated Development. Boasting LARGE LIVING ACCOMMODATION that has been UPDATED and MODERNISED by the current owner. Benefitting from its own PRIVATE BERTH & SOUTH FACING aspect.
A UNIQUE property set within a GATED DEVELOPMENT within the Sovereign Harbour South boasting accommodation over Four Floors, Larger than average room sizes, contemporary living accommodation throughout, TWO KITCHENS; one situated on the ground floor that is open plan to living accommodation, one is on the first floor, the original location of the kitchen. Further benefits include a Private sun terrace at the top of the building with PANORAMIC VIEWS of the SOUTH Harbour towards the South Downs, LARGE MASTER BEDROOM with an En Suite that has its own Bath and Separate Shower cubicle. The property boasts separable living accommodation which has been opened up by the current owners to provide versatility throughout, it also has the attraction of a BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED SOUTH FACING rear garden which backs onto the Water and has access to its own PRIVATE BERTH which the current owners occupy their boat on. This property is ONE OF TWO in the development and an internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect, large under stairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring, radiator and integral door into the garage.
Kitchen / Diner / Lounge 23' 7" x 13' 2" ( 7.19m x 4.01m )
Having undergone modernisation and improvements by the current owner this room now boasts open plan living space with kitchen and reception room. Having a modern kitchen with a range of wall and base units with granite worksurfaces over, ceramic one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, breakfast bar area, range cooker, integral dishwasher and fridge, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect and two sets of double glazed french doors to the rear leading into the garden, ample space for a dining room table and lounge furniture. This room enjoys panoramic views across the South Harbour. This room could easily be used as a self contained studio.
Downstairs Shower Room
Comprising an enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, spotlighting over and a radiator.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor having an attractive landing with a feature window to the front aspect, spotlighting over and a radiator.
Sitting Room 23' 6" MAX x 13' 5" ( 7.16m MAX x 4.09m )
This room has been extended to provide further living accommodation but could quite easily be converted back to the original two rooms. Having three double glazed windows to the rear aspect overlooking the South harbour across the boats towards the South Downs and has three radiators.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring and spotlighting over.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 12' 4" ( 4.65m x 3.76m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, electric double oven with five ring gas hob and cooker hood over, feature centre island with pull out drawer fridge, integral dishwasher, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the front aspect, ample space for a dining room table.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs leading to a further landing with a large window to the front aspect, stairs leading up to the third floor landing with a double fronted airing cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 9" x 7' ( 4.19m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect enjoying a view across the Harbour and has a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 13' 1" ( 4.06m x 3.99m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect with views across the harbour, boats and distant views towards the South Downs, two sets of double fronted built in wardrobes, radiator and door through to the en suite.
Comprising enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, radiator and spotlighting over.
Comprising bath with shower over, low level W C, built in vanity unit with storage, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, automatic light, spotlighting and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 12' 2" ( 4.04m x 3.71m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, two sets of double fronted built in double wardrobes and a radiator.
Stairs To The Top Floor
Stairs leading to a Mezzanine style area overlooking the second floor with a feature window to the front aspect, further stairs leading to the top floor landing with loft access and a radiator.
Having full length double glazed windows to the rear aspect, double glazed french doors to the rear aspect leading onto the sun terrace, double glazed window to the front aspect, door through to the en suite, single and double built in wardrobes. This room enjoy views across the Harbour towards the South Downs.
Comprising bath with separate double shower cubicle with glass screen, double built in sink with storage under, built in W C, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, two heated towel rails, spotlighting over, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Benefiting from a patio area with railings and ample seating space. Enjoying panoramic views across the Harbour towards the South Downs.
Double Garage 16' 8" x 17' 5" ( 5.08m x 5.31m )
Having a utility area located at the rear of the garage with base units, sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for American style fridge/freezer, power, lighting and an electric double door to the front.
An enclosed private garden with a raised decked balcony area with steps leading downs to an area that is paved with seating areas, enclosed by various pot plants. This garden backs directly onto the Water with gated access to the private mooring, private berth with power point, outside tap and gated access to the rear of the property. This garden enjoys stunning views across the South Harbour.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.