3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfield Close, Dunscroft, Doncaster
Sold STC £115,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached House
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Ideal First Time Home
Attention FIRST TIME BUYERS!!
The selling agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom, semi-detached house in the sought after location of Dunscroft. Comprising of an entrance hall, cloak room, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens
***Guide Price £115,000-£120,000***
Attention FIRST TIME BUYERS!!
The selling agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom, semi-detached house in the sought after location of Highfield Close, Dunscroft. Comprising of an entrance hall, cloak room, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens and garage.
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, dado rail and stairs to the first floor.
With a front facing double glazed obscure window, wash hand basin, W/C, central heating radiator and tiled splash backs.
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, wall mounted fire and laminate flooring.
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, fridge, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, cupboard with wall mounted boiler, under stairs cupboard, double doors to the rear, rear facing double glazed window and tiled splash backs.
A double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and bulkhead.
With a rear facing double glazed obscure window, central heating radiator, airing cupboard, tiled walls where visible, extractor fan and a suite consisting of a wash hand basin, W/C and bath.
An open plan, laid to lawn front garden with drive to garage and gate to the rear.
An enclosed, laid to lawn rear garden with patio area and cold water tap.
With an up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42936120.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.