2 bedroom flat for saleHuntingdon Street, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- City Centre Apartment
- Close Proximity To All Local Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1st Floor
- No Chain
- Approximate Income £1000 PCM
Located within Nottingham City Centre is this popular apartment block within close proximity to all local amenities. This property would ideally suit a buy to let investment buyer. The property achieves £1000 PCM in rent. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is located on the first floor.
Located within Nottingham City Centre is this popular apartment block within close proximity to all local amenities. This property would ideally suit a buy to let investment buyer. The property achieves £1000 PCM in rent. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is located on the first floor. Viewing Advised.
Wall mounted intercom entry system, storage cupboard housing gas boiler leading to a open planned lounge area.
Open planned living area with TV and telephone points, halogen spot lights to ceiling, wall mounted electrical panel heater and double glazed doors leading out onto a full width balcony to the rear.
Comprises of a range of wall and base units with role top work surfaces, incorporating a single sink unit. Incorporating electric oven, electric hob and extractor over. Incorporating Fridge freezer, halogen spot lights to ceiling and ceiling mounted extractor fan with vinyl floor covering.
Double glazed windows to the rear aspect, a range of built in footed wardrobes providing useful storage and hanging space, wall mounted electrical panel heater and halogen spot lights to ceiling and mirrored front to wardrobes.
En Suite Shower Room / Wc
3 Piece Suite, including low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and well proportioned shower cubicle with mains fed shower and attachment over. Vinyl floor covering, halogen spot lights to ceiling and fully tiled walls.
Obscured windows with light coming from the living area. Wall mounted electrical panel heater, ceiling mounted smoke alarms, halogen spot lights and a range of built in fitted wardrobes providing space for storage and hanging space.
Family Bathroom / Wc
3 Piece suite containing a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mains fed wall mounted shower and attachment over. Wall mounted heated towel rail, full tiled walls, vinyl floor, halogen ceiling spot lights and feature mirror.
Large double width balcony, accessed by sliding double glazed doors from the lounge area. 1 allocated secure underground parking space comes with this flat, 3 lifts which are accessible via entrance foyer and car park. The Litmus Building is served 24 hours a day, by a onsite concierge. Leisure facilities include fully equipped gym, swimming pool, steam room and sauna.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42936174.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.