2 bedroom flat for saleHampton Road, Redland, Bristol
Sold STC £300,000
- Hall Floor Flat
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathroom
- No Onward Chain
- Requires An Amount Of Updating
A hall floor flat with well laid out accommodation which would benefit from an amount of updating offered for sale with no onward chain.
This hall floor flat is situated in a very convenient location offering very easy access to Whiteladies Road with it's plethora of shops, bars, restaurants and coffee shops. The main bus route to and from Cribbs Causeway to the City Centre and Temple Meads Railway Station also runs along Whiteladies Road. The property offers well laid out accommodation including a 19' open plan reception room with fitted kitchen area, two double bedrooms and fitted bathroom, and would benefit from an amount of tender loving care to put your own stamp on it. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Communal entrance with private door opening into
Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Entryphone handset. Fuse box.
Reception Room 19' 11" max x 18' 11" into bay ( 6.07m max x 5.77m into bay )
Bay window to front elevation with wood panelling. Picture rail. Radiator. Ceiling cornice.
Sash window to front elevation. Range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops. One and a half bowl sink unit. Electric oven and hob. Space and services for domestic appliances. Boiler supplying heating and hot water. Tiled splashback.
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 17' 9" into bay ( 4.19m max x 5.41m into bay )
Sash windows to front bay with wood panelling. Ceiling cornice. Picture rail. Marble fire surround with cast iron and tiled inset. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 10' 2" max ( 2.95m x 3.10m max )
Panelled sash window to rear elevation. Marble fire surround with tiled insert. Ceiling cornice and rose. Radiator.
Glazed window light to communal hall. White suite comprising bath with taps and shower over, w.c. and wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Tiled splashback. Lino flooring.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42936198.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.