3 bedroom town house for saleCadwal Court, Llantwit Fardre, Pontypridd, CF38 2FA
- MODERN FAMILY HOME
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING -COMBI
**A MODERN THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM HOME offering EXCELLENT LIVING & BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION ACROSS THREE FLOORS**
**GARAGE & PARKING**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented and modern 3 bedroom semi-detached town house in Llantwit Fardre. Neatly positioned in a sought after cul-de-sac location this lovely home benefits from a good sized rear garden, parking and a single garage.
Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, a downstairs cloakroom, a modern & stylish kitchen featuring integral appliances & breakfast bar with an adjoining open plan living area with french doors to the rear garden. The bedroom accommodation boasts three double bedrooms, a modern en-suite shower room to the Master bedroom plus a modern family bathroom.
Externally the the rear garden is fully enclosed with timber fencing with side gate plus a generous feature paved patio area. Further benefits include a single garage and an allocated parking space.
**EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
* MODERN FAMILY HOME - BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
* THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS & EN-SUITE
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
* OPEN PLAN LIVING
* GARAGE & PARKING
* uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING -COMBI
Accommodation is spread across 3 floors and comprises:
* ENTRANCE HALL: 1.93m (min) x 2.64m (6' 4" x 8' 8")
* LOUNGE / KITCHEN AREA: 4.52m (narrowing to 7'09") x 7.98m (14' 10" x 26' 2")
* CLOAKROOM / WC: 1.93m (max) x 2.44m (max) (6' 4" x 8')
* FIRST FLOOR LANDING: 1.96m x 4.83m (6' 5" x 15' 10")
* BEDROOM TWO (double): 2.49m x 4.75m (max) (8' 2" x 15' 7")
* BEDROOM THREE (double): 2.49m x 3.84m (max) (8' 2" x 12' 7")
* FAMILY BATHROOM: 1.96m (max) x 3.05m (max) (6' 5" x 10')
* SECOND FLOOR LANDING
* MASTER BEDROOM (with en-suite): 3.51m (max) x 5.21m (11' 6" x 17' 1")
* EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM: 2.21m (max) x 1.47m (max) (7' 3" x 4' 10")
* GARAGE & PARKING
* REAR GARDEN
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.