4 bedroom detached house for saleWootton Road, Gaywood, King's Lynn
Offers in Excess of £315,000
- Detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Parking & good sized gardens
- Gas central heating & UPVC double glazing
A detached house situated on the ever popular Wootton Road offering spacious accommodation including three reception rooms and four bedrooms. Early viewings are highly recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached house on the popular Wootton Road. The property offers spacious accommodation including four bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. To the ground floor there is an entrance hall, good sized kitchen and dining room, utility, lounge and play room, cloakroom. The property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating and some original features. Early viewings are highly recommended.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to with side window to:
Original tiling to half wall and floor, original door and stained glass windows through to:
Original floor tiling, radiator, under stairs cupboard, stairs to first floor, ornate archway.
Lounge 15' 7" into bay x 12' 10" into chimney breast recess ( 4.75m into bay x 3.91m into chimney breast recess )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, oak effect floor, radiator, gas fire to marble fireplace with timber surround and mantle, wall lights, picture rail, telephone point, arched opening to:
Play Room / Garden Room 8' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed double doors to rear patio, oak floor, picture rail.
Low flush WC, hand wash basin with hot water heater with tap over, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, spotlight.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, granite worktop surface, space for range style cooker, tiled splashbacks, original quarry tiled floor, integrated fridge and microwave, inset stainless steel franke one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over with draining grooves to granite worktop surface, UPVC double glazed window to rear, inset spotlighting, paneled ceiling, opening to:
Dining Room 12' 7" x 14' 2" into bay ( 3.84m x 4.32m into bay )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, exposed floorboards, radiator.
Utility 7' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window, UPVC double glazed exit door, matching base unit with granite worktop surface with inset franke stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and draining grooves to granite worktop, space and plumbing under worktop for dishwasher or washing machine, double radiator, quarry tiled floor.
Office / Second Utility 11' 7" x 7' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window and exit door, spotlighting, wall mounted gas boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine, under floor heating with quarry tiled floor, telephone point.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to stairwell.
Bedroom One 15' 8" into bay x 10' 9" into chimney breast recess ( 4.78m into bay x 3.28m into chimney breast recess )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, feature cast iron fireplace with timber surround and mantel, radiator, picture rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" max x 10' 3" into chimney breast recess ( 3.94m max x 3.12m into chimney breast recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, picture rail.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, picture rail, feature cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 9' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, picture rail.
Suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower hose attachment, low flush WC, two pedestal hand wash basins, UPVC double glazed window, shaver socket, inset spotlighting, double sized shower cubicle with mains shower with spotlight over and extractor, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
To the front of the property there is a driveway and parking area providing parking for vehicles with laurel hedging to the front boundary. A gate to the side of the property gives access to the rear. The rear garden is enclosed with patio areas and an extensive lawned garden with a children's play area to the bottom. There is a timber garden shed, outside lighting and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42947790.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.