4 bedroom terraced house for saleMysore Road, Battersea, SW11
- Four bedroom Victorian house
- Private west-facing garden
- Double reception with feature fireplace
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- En suite to master with roll top bath
- Small balcony on top floor overlooking mysore road
Fantastic example of a “Northside” family home including a stunning double reception room with plenty of space to entertain your guests, traditional fire place and high ceilings leading onto a beautiful paved garden. A lovely bright integrated contemporary kitchen with granite work surfaces also with French doors leading to the garden. On the first floor is the 4th bedroom or a good size study/office easily changeable to a double bedroom or nursery room, guest bathroom with shower, underfloor heating and heated towel rail. The master bedroom has a large bay window allowing for good natural light and a stunning en-suite with his and hers sinks, lovely free standing roll top bath and a separate shower cubicle. The top floor consists of a guestroom with a large skylight and further large bedroom with twin built-in wardrobes, fireplace and french doors which open up to a small balcony overlooking Mysore Road. The property is located moments from the green open spaces of Clapham common, the transport links of Clapham Junction and the many amenities that Northcote Road, Battersea Rise and Lavender Hill have to offer.EPC=D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2298932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.