2 bedroom terraced house for saleArden Grove, Kilsyth
- Sought after area
- Attractive modern interior
- Private rear garden
- Contemporary kitchen & bathroom
- Council Tax Band B
- Energy efficiency rating D
* CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUES 13TH DEC AT 12 NOON * This property had a high level of interest first time around, be quick to avoid missing out! If you are looking for a quality home in a sought after area, this is the one for you. Don't miss this excellent opportunity to acquire just what you're looking for in a desirable street in the market town of Kilsyth. This traditional two bedroom terraced house boasts an attractive modern interior with a lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms with fitted storage. Externally there are private gardens to front and rear with the rear garden containing a large patio.
Early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment as properties on this street rarely come onto the market. The full details including home report can be downloaded from our KVPS website.
From the roadside, the pathway leads through the garden to the front door.
The quality front door leads into the entrance porch and hallway which in turn accesses the lounge and kitchen. The stairway to upper rooms is to your left. Laminate flooring in the hallway.
Lounge ( 17’ x 13’11 )
The spacious lounge has a large picture window to the rear with excellent views. There is a gas fire with attractive surround, and a large cupboard under the stairwell. The floor area is carpeted. Rear door accesses the back garden from here.
Kitchen ( 9’10 x 7’8 )
Attractive modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level storage units. There is an integral
oven/hob/hood and the fridge/freezer is also integrated. The floor area is laminate and there are downlighters in the ceiling to provide light. Window to the front.
Bedroom 1 ( 11’10 + w/robes x 11’1 )
The master bedroom is positioned to the front of the property and boasts triple mirrored wardrobes offering excellent storage as well as a storage cupboard in the corner which extends over the stairwell. The room boasts light neutral décor and is carpeted.
Bedroom 2 ( 10’7 x 8’6 + w/robes )
This is another double bedroom, this time with superb views to the rear. The floor is carpeted and this bedroom also boasts fitted mirrored wardrobes.
Bathroom ( 6’6 x 5’7 )
Upstairs bathroom with 3-piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer shower, pedestal washhand basin and W.C. There is an textured glass window to the rear and the floor area is tiled.
Sizeable private garden areas to both front and rear. The front garden is low maintenance. The rear garden boasts a lovely South-facing patio and the shed is included in the sale. Plenty of parking on the street with residents parking bays.
Heating & Double Glazing
Gas Central Heating (new boiler 2015). The property benefits from full quality double glazing.
An attractive mid-terraced house in a superb location. The property is presented in excellent condition and is in a desirable location where the properties are seldom available. Modern kitchen and décor. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Kilsyth offers a number of amenities including shops, health & leisure, primary & secondary school and sports facilities as well as a number of historic tourist attractions. Nearby Croy railway station provides a regular link with Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling on to North & South. All major motorway networks are only a short drive away, as are Loch Lomond and the Trossachs and many more scenic locations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6936745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Valley Properties, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.