2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeriod cottage, Church lane, Henfield
Withdrawn from Market £415,000
- Recently refurbished Semi-Detached Grade II Listed Cottage
- Set in a Desirable Village Location
- Two Beds, Sitting Room, re-fitted Kitchen
- Dining Area, Orangery, re-fitted GF Bathroom
- Large Landing/Study Area. No onward chain.
- Pretty 102' West facing Rear Garden. Parking
A charming semi-detached Grade II listed cottage set in a quiet, desirable location within the heart of the Village. The property has been sympathetically restored with a kitchen fitted in cream fronted units with wooden worksurfaces, re-fitted ground floor bathroom with roll top bath, orangery together with a separate ground floor WC., breakfast room, inner hall, two bedrooms, large landing/study area. There are period style latched internal doors throughout, new carpets where fitted and stone floors in the kitchen and breakfast area, together with exposed wall and ceiling timbers. Outside is a pretty 102’ west facing rear garden and tandem parking spaces. There is no onward chain and an internal inspection is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6234032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.