3 bedroom detached house for saleLamont Avenue, Birmingham
- Three bedrooms
- Great location
- Off road parking
- Living room
- Dining room
- Rear garden
***DETACHED PROPERTY ***** THREE BEDROOMS ***** EASY ACCESS TO THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HOSPITAL ****** DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT ******* GARAGE ******* FRONT AND REAR GARDENS ****** LOVELY CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR ***** FITTED KITCHEN ***** BATHROOM WITH DUAL ASPECT WINDOWS ****
***FANTASTIC THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY***OPEN HOUSE ON SATURDAY 16TH***
This three bedroom family home located in a great location of Harborne, close to all shops, schools and easy access to City Centre, offering: drive way, garage, entrance porch, living room, dining room, conservatory, rear garden, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms on first floor and family bathroom.
To avoid disappointments please call Shipways on 0121-427 3264 to book your viewing's.
Double glazed door, cupboard, radiator, carpet flooring and door into lounge.
Lounge 18' x 12' 7" into recess of fireplace ( 5.49m x 3.84m into recess of fireplace )
Double glazed window, feature brick wall with open fireplace, two double radiators and carpet flooring. Double doors leading into dining room.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.62m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors into conservatory, radiator and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' ( 2.97m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, built in oven and hob, integrated dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. Ceramic floor tiling, double glazed window and door to the rear garden, pantry and utility room.
Utility Room 8' x 5' 6" ( 2.44m x 1.68m )
Plumbing for a washing machine and access to garage. Door to rear garden.
Conservatory 9' 8" x 9' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.82m )
UPVC construction, double glazed door to the rear garden and vinyl flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and loft access with ladder.
Bedroom One 12' 8" max x 10' 7" ( 3.86m max x 3.23m )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobe, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" max x 8' 9" ( 3.78m max x 2.67m )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" max x 8' 1" ( 2.34m max x 2.46m )
Double glazed window, fitted shelving, radiator and carpet flooring.
Two double glazed windows, vanity wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, vinyl flooring and fully tiled walls.
Off road parking for two vehicles, tarmac and block paving.
Block paved with borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42949023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.