3 bedroom detached house for saleBatesway, Rugeley
- Fantastic Plot
- Re-Development Opportunity
- Surrounded by Open Field Views
- Three Bedroom Cottage
- Original build dating back to early 1600's
- No onward chain
- Rare opportunity
SPECTACULAR SURROUNDINGS. FANTASTIC PROJECT. Secluded property standing within a large plot surrounded by open field views. Batesway runs alongside the A51 within Brereton near Rugeley, a 15 minute drive into Lichfield Town Centre with all of the town's attractions and public transport links.
The Molineux, Batesway is a secluded property standing within a large plot surrounded by open field views. Batesway runs alongside the A51 within Brereton near Rugeley, a 15 minute drive into Lichfield Town Centre with all of the town's attractions and public transport links. The original build is believed to date back to the early 1600's but since has had various extensions & amendments to offer substantially larger living accommodation; the property itself requires vast development to suit modern day lifestyles but has managed to retain the charm of the original build. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a peaceful and private plot to create a home to suit any new owner. It is highly recommended to visit the dwelling to fully appreciate that this it is not just a property on offer but the land and views it benefits from. In more detail the property comprises of;
Lounge 12' 1" x 8' 3" to chimney breast ( 3.68m x 2.51m to chimney breast )
Single glazed window to front elevation.
Dining Room 13' 10" to chimney breast x 12' 1" ( 4.22m to chimney breast x 3.68m )
Conservatory 11' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.20m )
Double glazed windows to all elevations.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 12' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.68m )
Single glazed windows to front and rear elevations, a range of base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer and open fire place.
Laundry Room 7' 2" x 10' 2" ( 2.18m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, base units with work surface over and plumbing and space for washing machine.
Having door giving access to the rear of the property and door into:
Double glazed window to rear elevation and WC.
Single glazed window to front elevation, bath, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and partial wall tiling.
Bedroom One 15' into recess x 12' 2" ( 4.57m into recess x 3.71m )
Double glazed windows to rear and both side elevations.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" into recess x 12' 3" ( 3.68m into recess x 3.73m )
Single glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" into recess x 12' 1" ( 2.79m into recess x 3.68m )
Single glazed window to front elevation and storage cupboard.
Various out buildings and a double garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42951639.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.