3 bedroom house for saleWestview, St. Mary's Island.
- Lovely Quiet Corner Position.
- Living Room 4.80m x 3.45m.
- Well Fitted Kitchen/ Dining Room 5.03m x 2.79m.
- Ground Floor Cloakroom.
- Master Bedroom 4.10m x 3.48m.
- En Suite Shower Room.
- Second Bedroom 5.70m x 3.01m.
- Bedroom Three 2.78m x 2.38m.
- West Backing Plot.
- Early Viewing Advised.
ANOTHER HOME SOLD BY ISLAND HOMES A Fully Detached Home on a West Backing Plot in a Lovely Quiet Location.
Situated in a lovely quiet cul de sac position is this fully detached family home, standing on a prominent west backing corner position and offering good sized accommodation which includes a well fitted 16ft5 kitchen/ dining room with a good range of wall and floor units, with integral appliances which includes gas hob with electric double oven below and cooker hood above, fridge/ freezer and dishwasher. Also to the ground floor is a wide entrance hall with hardwood flooring, a ground floor cloakroom, plus 15ft8 living room being set to the rear of the house, offering hardwood flooring,with double doors leading on to the sun trap lawned rear garden.
The first floor offers three large bedrooms, with the master bedroom suite offering an unusual velux style window arrangement, which floods the room with natural light, with both a double and a single wardrobe, plus an en suite shower room with tiled flooring. The second bedroom is a large double, being dual aspect and measuring over 18ft in length.
The attached garage allows you to drive through, giving an additional parking space beyond.
Double glazed windows and gas central heating feature throughout and we understand a new boiler was installed within the last two years.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26385310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Island Homes, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.