4 bedroom terraced house for saleBeacon Road, Herne Bay, Kent
- 4/5 bedroom terraced house over 3 floors
- Garage and utility room
- Gas central heating
- Secondary glazing
- Close to the seafront, no chain
- EPC energy rating F (34)
Beacon Road is a quiet road located a short walk from the town centre, with the Bay’s outstanding sea front very close by; the shops and local primary/junior school are only a short walk away too. This is no ordinary Victorian terrace; it has the feel of a town house due to the wonderful alterations that have been carried out over a period of time, with an integrated garage perfect for storage or of course the car with internal access. Both the lounge and the kitchen/diner are located at first floor level, this very much creates a feel of space and comfort. Cosmetically the home has been well cared for and still has many retained original features. The ground floor utility room is vast and will be perfect in the summer if entertaining outside. There are four great size bedrooms and a smaller room that could be used as a further bedroom, study or dressing room. One of the bedrooms is located on the ground floor level making it ideal as a guest room or for the adolescent wanting a little more independence. With so many rooms, this family home is truly versatile. How wonderful to be so close to the sea front, and to reside in such a property of stature and charm. To add to the many plus points, the property has cloakroom facilities on every floor, and a choice of bathrooms with showers and baths on 2 floors. To the front there is street parking available as well as off street parking. The rear garden is well enclosed with back pedestrian access. It has a lawn area and small patio area, perfect for enjoying the warm summer evenings.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living in this beautiful period property.It has offered us a truly flexible and versatile living space. We loved the added bonus of having both a garage and additional off road parking something rarely seen in a property of this type.The property is perfectly located, with the beach at the end of the road and both the local school and town just a 5 minute walk away.
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway: 21'6 x 5'0 (6.56m x 1.53m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'4 x 12'3 (3.76m x 3.74m)
- Office / Living Room: 14'5 x 10'9 (4.40m x 3.28m)
- Utility Room: 12'7 x 11'5 (3.84m x 3.48m)
- Cloakroom: 5'1 x 4'8 (1.55m x 1.42m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Cloakroom: 4'5 x 4'0 (1.35m x 1.22m)
- Bathroom: 8'2 x 7'6 (2.49m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'3 x 12'2 (4.35m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12'8 x 11'5 (3.86m x 3.48m)
- Lounge/Diner: 19'3 into bay x 16'6 (5.87m x 5.03m)
- SPLIT LEVEL SECOND FLOOR
- Dressing Room: 12'8 x 8'7 (3.86m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 11'8 (4.02m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'5 x 11'8 (5.01m x 3.56m)
- Bathroom: 11'5 x 6'2 (3.48m x 1.88m)
- Front Garden and Driveway
- Integral Garage: 16'6 x 12'5 (5.03m x 3.79m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42952935.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11235805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.