4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMount Hill Avenue, Old Stratford, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £335,000
- Four bedrooms
- Separate reception rooms
- Utility and cloakroom
- Sought after village location
- Large plot with plenty off road parking
- NO UPPER CHAIN
A well presented and spacious four bedroom semi detached family home situation in a cul-de-sac location in the sought after village of Old Stratford. The property is offered for sale with no UPPER CHAIN and benefits from separate receptions rooms, utility, cloakroom and large front and rear garden.
A well presented and spacious four bedroom semi detached family home situation in a cul-de-sac location in the sought after village of Old Stratford. The property is offered for sale with no UPPER CHAIN and benefits from separate receptions rooms, utility and cloakroom and large front and rear gardens. Viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Enter via a UPVC double door to front aspect. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Laminate flooring. Stairs rising to first floor. Radiator.
Lounge: 20' Max x 11' 4" Max ( 6.10m Max x 3.45m Max )
Electric feature fireplace with granite hearth and back. Laminate flooring. Radiator. UVPC double glazed window to front aspect and UPVC double glazed French doors to rear aspect.
Dining Room: 12' 1" x 10' 11" Max ( 3.68m x 3.33m Max )
Open feature fireplace with tiled back and hearth. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to front and side aspects.
Kitchen: 16' 2" x 11' 3" Max ( 4.93m x 3.43m Max )
Fitted with a range of units to both base and eye levels, with roll top works surface over and inset 1½ bowl drainer sink unit, electric hob with stainless steel extractor over and chest height fan assisted double oven. Tiled splashbacks. Laminate flooring. UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspects. Door to inner hall.
UPVC double glazed door to side aspect. Door to cloakroom and utility.
Fitted with low level WC. UPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
Units to both base and eye levels with roll toped work surface over. Plumbing for utilities. UPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
Radiator. Doors to:
Bedroom One: 11' 5" Excluding door recess x 10' 10" ( 3.48m Excluding door recess x 3.30m )
Fitted with a range of wardrobes. Feature fireplace with tiled back. Radiator. UPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspects.
Bedroom Two: 11' 5" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 3.48m Max x 2.84m Max )
Fitted with a range of wardrobes. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three: 11' 5" Excluding door recess x 8' 11" ( 3.48m Excluding door recess x 2.72m )
Fitted with a range of wardrobes. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Four: 10' 9" x 7' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.26m )
Fitted with a range of wardrobes. Laminate flooring. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
A three piece suite comprising of: Low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, laminate flooring and radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Driveway providing of off road parking for several vehicles with pathway leading to front door, side and rear of property. The remainder laid to lawn and enclosed by hedge rows and fencing.
A deck patio directly to the rear of property with the remainder laid to lawn with well stock flower and shrub borders and enclosed by fencing with access to side and front of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42953658.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.