3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Lane, Ipstones
Sold STC £259,950
* A very well presented and spacious detached bungalow situated in a superb position in the highly sought after Moorlands village of Ipstones.
* The property is located in a convenient position within the village with the local shop and post office, butchers, a well regarded school and public houses all just a stones throw away.
* The property is an excellent position from which to enjoy a range of activities including canal and woodland walks, cycling, fishing and the steam railway.
* For nature lovers, the RSPB Churnet Valley site of special scientific interest with it's bluebell woods and bird life is also on the doorstep.
* The property benefits from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating and briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge / Dining Room, Kitchen / Diner, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms and a very well appointed Bathroom.
* Externally there is a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and an excellent sized attached garage / workshop.
* Well maintained and stocked gardens which are laid mainly to lawn with display borders and patio area.
* To the rear of the bungalow is a small paved area which then backs on to the local playing fields and boasts far reaching views of the surrounding countryside.
* 7 Church Lane is a property that is well worthy of an internal inspection.
Entrance Porch - Tiled floor.
Entrance Hall - Radiator. Coving. Loft access. Access to water tank.
Lounge / Dining Room - 11'2 x 21'9 (3.40m x 6.63m) - Gas fire. Radiator x 2. Coving.
Kitchen / Diner - 11'2 x 13'5 (3.40m x 4.09m) - Wall and base units. Sink unit with drainer and rinser bowl. Gas hob with extractor unit above. Double electric oven. Integrated fridge. Radiator. Tiled floor. Plumbing point. Access to Garage / workshop.
Utility Room - 10' x 6'9 (3.05m x 2.06m) - Base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Plumbing point. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom - 13'6 x 11'2 (4.11m x 3.40m) - Radiator. Coving.
Bedroom - 11'11 x 11'2 (3.63m x 3.40m) - Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom - 9'6 x 11'2 (2.90m x 3.40m) - Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Inner Hall - Airing cupboard off. Loft access. Radiator. Access to:
Bathroom - 6'8 x 10'4 (2.03m x 3.15m) - Double shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin. Bath with feeder shower. Heated towel rail. Radiator. Tiled walls. Tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Outside - Externally there is a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and an excellent sized attached garage / workshop. Well maintained and stocked gardens which are laid mainly to lawn with display borders and patio area. To the rear of the bungalow is a small paved area which then backs on to the local playing fields and boasts far reaching views of the surrounding countryside.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42954099.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26385469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.