4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoudhurst Road, Marden, Kent
- 4 bedroom semi-detached period home
- Large lounge plus family room
- Detached garage with room above
- Stunning rural location
- 1.248 acres, paddock and woodland
- EPC energy rating G (13)
If for you it’s all about location, this is a handsome home you won’t want to miss.Extended and well-proportioned, this elegant farmworkers cottage comes with 1.248 acres of grounds and pretty landscaped gardens, a fenced paddock and secluded, secret wooded areas. Imagine how calm your weekends will be. Rise with the sun, take the dogs for a walk and return before breakfast with baskets of freshly picked home-grown fruit. After a delicious roast expertly prepared in your country style kitchen with its stylish, fitted Aga, impress your guests perhaps with pies and preserves you’ve prepared from your own garden’s produce. With a feature fireplace in the family room, and woodburners in both the dining area and lounge, the children will always have somewhere cosy of their own while you relax in peace with the ‘papers. In summer, throw open the doors to the garden and watch the children charge out to the bike sheds for a cycle down to the pond to feed the fish. Why not join them to enjoy the fresh country air and stunning views? This is a home so suited to the dynamics of family life. Situated between Goudhurst, once voted Kent’s prettiest village, and Marden, there are all the treasures of the Weald right on your doorstep, plus the amenities to meet your family’s daily needs just a few minutes’ drive away.
What the Owner says:
This home would so suit anyone who enjoys outdoor living. There are tool sheds, a bike shed, a large new workshop and above the garage a room that would make an ideal study or teenagers’ den.There have been chicken runs here, vegetable plots and of course children’s playgrounds. To both the front and back of the house we have created pretty, yet more enclosed gardens so you can enjoy being outside by just stepping over the threshold when time is tight.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hll
- Family Room: 11'6 x 10'0 (3.51m x 3.05m)
- Dining Area: 12'10 x 11'10 minimum (3.91m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'3 x 7'10 (2.52m x 2.39m)
- Lounge: 15'1 x 12'0 (4.60m x 3.66m)
- Office: 12'1 x 6'3 (3.69m x 1.91m)
- Utility: 15'5 x 4'6 (4.70m x 1.37m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing: 12'7 x 6'6 (3.84m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 10'7 (3.71m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 8'2 (3.89m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'6 x 6'11 (3.81m x 2.11m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'6 x 7'8 (3.81m x 2.34m)
- 1.248 Acres including Paddock
- Bike Shed
- Tool shed
- Detached Garage with Room Over
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42954321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13921379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Staplehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.