4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinchester Close, Bromley, Kent
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached.
- Two 15'8" Reception Rooms.
- Bathroom & 2 Shower Rooms.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- Attractive Landscaped Garden.
- Attached Garage/Parking 1 Car.
- Short Walk Highfield Schools.
- Cul-de-sac Position. Chain Free.
Chain Free. Impressive four bedroom three storey semi detached house built by Rydon Homes in 2004, in a cul-de-sac position about three quarters of a mile from Bromley South and Shortlands Stations and a short walk from the popular Highfield schools. Two 15'8" reception rooms overlooking the garden, kitchen/breakfast room with wooden fronted units, granite work surfaces and built in AEG appliances, white suite cloakroom, bathroom and two en suite shower rooms, gas fired heating with radiators and double glazing. Attractive landscaped garden with paved terrace, shingle areas and steps and shrubs, attached garage, parking for one car.
Property ref: 121_754_4034084
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42954471.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4034084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.