4 bedroom detached house for saleAysgarth Park, Holyport, Maidenhead
- NO CHAIN
- LARGE DETACHED HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- VACANT POSSESSION
A large detached family home situated in an excellent cul-de-sac in the popular village of Holyport. With large front and rear gardens and fantastic living accommodation, this house is available with Vacant Possession. NO CHAIN.
Understairs cupboard, radiator, storage cupboard.
Wash hand basin, w.c., radiator, extractor fan, tiled floor.
Lounge 25' 10" into bay x 12' 4" narrowing to 10' 3" ( 7.87m into bay x 3.76m narrowing to 3.12m )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed patio doors to garden, electric fireplace, two radiators, t.v. point, coving.
Dining Room 15' x 8' 10" ( 4.57m x 2.69m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, coving.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' ( 3.30m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to rear, soft close wall and base units, Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces, space for fridgefreezer, integrated Hotpoint four ring electric hob, extractor fan and double oven and grill, integrated Bosch dishwasher, boiler cupboard housing Potterton gas fired boiler.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 8' 9" max ( 2.67m x 2.67m max )
An L-shaped room with double glazed door to garden, wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces, tiling, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access, coving.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 11' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear, wardrobes, radiator, t.v. point.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 9' 10" plus door recess ( 3.71m x 3.00m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 8' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin, part tiled.
Bedroom 4 9' 2" x 9' max ( 2.79m x 2.74m max )
An L-shaped room with double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin in vanity unit, w.c., part tiled.
Large block paved driveway, enclosed to side by panel fencing.
Low maintenance garden mostly paved, with raised decked area, enclosed by panel fencing.
Driveway parking for three cars.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Braywick Road and continue onto the A308 Windsor Road. Proceed under the motorway flyover and turn right at the mini roundabout into Holyport Road and then turn right into Aysgarth Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42954990.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.