3 bedroom detached house for saleBevendean Avenue, Saltdean, Brighton
Sold STC £400,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sea Views
- Large Garden
- Corner Plot
This property is stylish, modern and well-presented throughout. The property consists of 3 double bedrooms, large lounge with window seat and open fireplace, southerly aspect rear garden and private side decking area, modern fitted kitchen and a modern fitted bathroom.
This property is stylish, modern and well-presented throughout. The property consists of 3 double bedrooms, large lounge with window seat and open fireplace, southerly aspect rear garden and private side decking area, modern fitted kitchen and a modern fitted bathroom. The property also benefits from having wonderful views towards the sea and is considered to be in excellent decorative order throughout. Benefits also include off road parking for 1 car, detached garage as well as a private driveway. This home has been refurbished to a high standard but also has further potential. This property is situated in a much respected area of Saltdean within walking distance to the beach front and close by to amenities and bus routes into Brighton & Hove.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" max x 10' 4" ( 3.25m max x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Built in wardrobes.
Lounge 10' 8" max x 15' 10" ( 3.25m max x 4.83m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Log burning fireplace. Sea views. Telephone point. TV point. Picture rail.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.23m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to side. Fitted kitchen. Wall + base units. Door leading to garden. Space for fridge freezer + washing machine. Combination boiler. Storage cupboard to side. Radiator to side. Space for oven. Telephone point.
Storage cupboard to side. Electric fuse box to side. Radiator to side.
Double glazed window to front. Fully tiled. WC. Wash hand basin. Electric shower over bath. Radiator to side.
Stairs from ground floor to first floor. Space for storage.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" max x 13' 1" ( 3.30m max x 3.99m )
sloping ceiling. Built in wardrobes. Double glazed window to front. Radiator to front. TV point. Sea views.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" max x 10' 5" ( 3.28m max x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front. Eves space storage. Radiator to side.
Easterly facing. Raised patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42955026.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.