4 bedroom terraced house for saleSandringham Road, Rainham, Kent, ME8
Sold by Us
- It's a home not a house - warm and friendly, with room to entertain or just be yourself
- Great for schools, local/'Bluewater' shopping, M2, buses and trains including high speed to London
- Drive and patio were relaid last year, with plenty of parking in front and room to party at the back
- Its 'deceptively spacious' - great sized living space and 4 great bedrooms - balcony is a suntrap
- 10 minutes walk to local shops, doctors (Malling Health Centre), dentist and 'eateries'
- Access to ultra-high speed cable internet makes streaming and home-working a breeze
- Has been extended front and back to give great space - lounge, kitchen, dining and bathroom
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented home that will meet the needs of all the family in a sought after and convenient location. Spacious and well-presented throughout, this well-proportioned home offers an extended lounge, kitchen, dining room, study and conservatory downstairs, while upstairs there are 4 bedrooms (master with balcony) and an extended family bathroom with shower. Externally you will find an enclosed rear garden, and a driveway to the front for 3 cars. This property is ideally placed for local schools and shops, as well as bus and commuter coach stops, together with convenient access to the M2 motorway.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42955029.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6rb-d2oe. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.