1 bedroom flat for saleNeville House, 19 Page Street, Westminster, London SW1P
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Open-Plan Reception Room, Integrated Kitchen
- Direct Views of St Johns Gardens
- 24 Hour Concierge
- 512sq.ft (47.5sq.m)
- 1st Floor (With Lift) of 7 Floors
- Moments From Many Local Amenities
- St James' Park, Victoria & Westminster Transport Links within Walking Distance
A well-presented 1 double bedroom apartment for sale, overlooking St John's Gardens, in this popular modern development in Westminster, close to the River Thames. The property offers living space of approx. 512sq.ft (47.5sq.m) and further benefits from an open plan reception room, an integrated kitchen, a bathroom, good storage throughout, tiled flooring and a 24 hour concierge. Neville House is exceptionally well positioned for easy access to St James' Park, Victoria and Westminster transport services which are all within walking distance and there is an abundance of amenities on the doorstep including many new restaurants, Jamie Olivers Italian, Iberica, Browns, La Tasca, Zizzi, Wagamama to name but a few. There is also a brand new All Bar One pub and a Curzon Cinema.
Leasehold: 999 years from 1st January 2004
Service Charge: £2630pa
Ground Rent: £200pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26385821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.