4 bedroom town house for saleBermuda Place, Eastbourne
Sold STC £300,000
- FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER SOUTH HARBOUR DEVELOPMENT
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- VIEWS OF THE HARBOUR
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE located in the Popular South Harbour Development. Boasting IMMACULATELY PRESENTED accommodation throughout with VIEWS of the Sovereign Harbour.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE located in the Popular South Harbour Development. Boasting IMMACULATELY PRESENTED accommodation throughout with VIEWS of the Sovereign Harbour. An internal inspection comes highly recommended.
Door to the front aspect, radiator and tiled flooring.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, extractor fan, radiator and tiled flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.67m x 3.10m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher, integral fridge/freezer, ample space for a dining room table, double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, further door to the rear leading into the garden, spotlighting, radiator, wall mounted gas boiler, feature tiled flooring with attractive detail.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, a galley style landing which is newly carpeted and has a large storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.67m x 3.10m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, further double glazed french doors to the rear aspect leading onto the balcony, two radiator and newly carpeted.
A wood decked balcony with plenty of space for seating, enjoying views over the garden.
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 9" x 7' ( 3.28m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, airing cupboard and a radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor to second floor landing having loft access.
Master Bedroom 13' 3" x 10' 6" Excluding Door Recess ( 4.04m x 3.20m Excluding Door Recess )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, double fronted and a further single built in wardrobe, radiator and door through to the en suite.
Comprising shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, heated towel rail and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 10' 2" ( 4.14m x 3.10m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect enjoying views across the Harbour and the boats, three built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Comprising paneled bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
A landscaped rear garden that has newly fitted Indian sand stone laid with a feature circular path leading to the gated rear access, outside power point, mainly shingled.
Providing off road parking for one vehicle with access into the garage.
Garage 17' 4" x 8' 5" ( 5.28m x 2.57m )
Having power, lighting and an up and over door with plenty of storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42956718.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.