3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoman Way, Newport
- SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- DESIRABLE LOCATION WITHIN CAERLEON CATCHMENT AREA
- DRIVEWAY PARKING PLUS GARAGE
- FANTASTIC VIEWS
- SOUTHERN FACING GARDEN
- GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED LIVING SPACE
- NEWLY INSTALLED BOILER
- OUTHOUSE WITH POWER AND LIGHT
Holmes and Castle Estate Agency are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached family home in the well regarded and desirable community of Caerleon, which is notably both a site of archaeological interest (it was historically the Roman capital of Britain) and is also situated on the charming River Usk. The property itself benefits significantly from having been extended to provide a lovely spacious environment and there is a delightful large south facing garden in which to make the most of lazy summer afternoons and the fantastic views of the surrounding area. Further features of note include an outhouse with electricity, driveway parking, a garage and bathroom with both bath and separate shower cubicle. The property itself has a traditional feel cosmetically, but could easily be modernised to suit varying tastes.The house is within an excellent school catchment area and we would recommend viewing in order to fully appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42956988.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6927577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holmes and Castle, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.