4 bedroom detached house for sale3 bedroom period cottage with 1 bedroom annexe
Withdrawn from Market £795,000
- Detached Period Grade II Listed Cottage
- Situated in a lovely location next to St. Peter's Church
- Many Period Features including exposed wall and ceiling timbers
- Three Bedrooms, Sitting Room with inglenook
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room. Dining Room
- Attached One Bedroom Annexe
- Stunning gardens. Garage and parking
- Viewing recommended
A charming Grade II listed detached cottage set in a superb, quiet location beside the Church. The property offers a main cottage with three good size bedrooms, together with an impressive attached one bedroom annexe that can be accessed either directly from its own front door or from the cottage, and makes an ideal holiday let or for use as an annexe for an elderly or dependent relative. The property is further enhanced by delightful and sizeable east facing gardens, and a separate detached garage. There are numerous period features such as latched oak doors, an inglenook fireplace in the Sitting Room, and exposed wall and ceiling timbers. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6842692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.